Are you considering moving your banking to an online business bank? For many business owners, this will be a very good move! It means that you will have access to your banking information from anywhere. This is increasingly important since so much business takes place online to begin with, and so many companies have complex relationships with international partners. No longer can businesses be confined to dealing with banks in their local area that require you to stand in line, take a number, and fill out reams and reams of forms to accomplish the most simple task! By contrast, your online bank offers freedom and convenience.
Some people are concerned about the technology and security issues involved in an online business bank. In truth, there is not as much to worry about as alarmists would have you believe. As with anything, there are some basic, proper precautions that you should take to ensure that your information remains safe. When you are accessing your bank information online, you should use a web browser with a high level of encryption. “Encryption” represents the level of security that makes your data unreadable by hackers when you are on the internet. You should also change your banking password fairly frequently.
One of the most convenient aspects of an online business bank is the ability to deal with some kinds of transactions using your phone. Your phone or other “smart” device will be able to access your banking information from anywhere! But many people have some anxiety about using a wireless device to access their bank. To ensure that your information remains safe from scammers, always be sure to access your bank in a safe environment, over an encrypted connection. (When you are on wireless, an “encrypted” connection is the kind that requires a password.) Do not access your bank from internet cafes, and limit use in hotels and airports.
Millions of people are abandoning the traditional, old fashioned model of what a bank should be and embracing the online business bank. This kind of bank is truly the future of the financial world. Likewise, there is nothing to worry about in terms of safety and security when you deal with a reputable bank online. Like so many others, you will quickly find that the speed and ease of use outweigh any concerns.
So you just got a new Mac huh? And now you’re trying to figure out how to make the transition from life as a Windows user to a new operating system. Finding the right personal finance software can be a challenge. If you were using Quicken on your old Windows computer, you’ve probably heard that there is a version of Quicken just for the Macintosh computer. Unfortunately, many of the features found in Windows Quicken. Also, using an emulator (letting you run Windows applications on a Mac) can get complicated and is prone to its own set of problems. So now what to do?
I suggest looking into Liquid Ledger. This personal finance software solution comes with a robust set of features which can help you track your money down to the last cent. The goal of any good money application is to let you see what you’re spending and what you’re bringing in. Once you determine this, you can make wiser choices about how to budget your money. Here are some features that Liquid Ledger offers:
* The program saves you time and energy by allowing you to automatically schedule regularly occurring payments. The software will alert you when the payment is due, keeping you from having to remember all those bills. You also have the peace of mind that forgetting a payment is a thing of the past.
* Create a budget, then compare how much you planned to spend against how much you actually spent. This lets you see your situation all during the month and find out why the money always seems to disappear.
* Liquid Ledger lets you create powerful reports that let you determine your net worth.
* If you’re a programmer (or even if you’re not), you can use AppleScript to automatically perform repetitive tasks within the program, saving you even more time!
* Travel a lot? Need an application that lets you go back and forth between different currencies? No problem! Liquid Ledger seamlessly transfers funds from one account to another in any number of currencies.
* Liquid Ledger uses bank jargon you’re already familiar with as a customer. This means you won’t be left scratching your head wondering what this or that means.
* You can print your own checks…how cool is that! As long as you have either a laser-jet printer or inkjet printer, you can use the drag-and-drop GUI to create custom templates.
* No need to enter data over again from your old OS-you can import (and export) account information in QIF, CSV, and OFX formats.
Using Liquid Ledger, you can track transactions, keep up with investments, and balance your checkbook, all inside a straightforward user interface that’s a snap to learn. So if you’re making the switch from Windows to Mac, you owe it to yourself to take a look at Liquid Ledger for your personal finance software needs.
In terms of being the best tactician in short-term forex trading, we recommend momentum trading and for good reasons, too. Its main aim is to achieve the profit target as soon as possible with as little risk possible under the volatile circumstances that surround each forex transaction. Basically, you take advantage of the momentum when it is on your side by entering the forex market either on a long or short basis.
You will require three kinds of moving averages to accomplish your purpose, namely, the moving average convergence divergence (MACD), the 100-day simple moving average (SMA), and the 20-day exponential moving average (EMA). You will see why later.
For the MACD, be sure to use the default setting on the 5-minute chart. Said default setting is: Signal ENA=9, First EMA=12, and Second EMA=26. To start on this short-term forex trading strategy, open the 5-minute chart and look for the right currency pair. This means the pair trading below the SMA and EMA. Take a look at the MACD histogram. You will enter into a long trade when the MACD starts turning positive but stay within 5 candles. Your stop loss margin must be positioned at the candles low point, which should be above the EMA and SMA.
You will exit half of your position the moment the trade changes in your favour but be sure that it is still within the amount risked. The other half of your position will follow a trailing stop within a -15 pips on the 20-day EMA. This forex trading tactic should pay off handsomely under the right circumstances.
Now, lets assume that that your chosen currency pair is trading in the opposite direction above the EMA and SMA that is. In this case, you must be patient and wait until such time that the currency pair is trading below both the EMA and SMA by 15 pips, minimum.
In reverse of the first situation, you will enter into a short trade with the MACD turning negative within 5 candles. (The first situation was go long on positive turn). Your stop loss is at the high point of the first candle breaking through the EMA and SMA. (In the first, it was at a low point). You will also exit half of your position with the other half set for a trailing stop at +15 pips on the EMA. Again, this forex trading strategy should be in your favour when you can closely monitor the charts.
There are other strategies for short-term forex transactions, of course. Two examples are the use of 2 charts, namely, the hourly and the 10-minute charts as well as the 200-bar MA. You can also explore these options but we recommend trying the momentum trading strategy first.
Although the tide of bankruptcies receded after the new bankruptcy law went into effect on October 17, 2005, a swelling volume of new personal bankruptcy filings are starting to flow into the court systems. With consumer credit card debt now over $820 billion and 97 percent of consumers seeking pre-bankruptcy credit counseling unable to repay their debts, analysts should not be surprised to see bankruptcy numbers steadily climbing.
In the wake of these developments, debt settlement is becoming a popular bankruptcy alternative for consumers experiencing financial hardships. This trend will likely continue as the economy continues to suffer from sluggish growth, stagnant personal income, a persistent negative personal savings rate and rising gas and energy prices. In tough times, debt settlement often provides the fastest resolution to overwhelming debt outside of bankruptcy.
As debt settlements popularity grows, so do the number of companies offering professional debt settlement programs. These companies offer a valuable service to consumers, especially those who do not have the patience or emotional strength to negotiate directly with aggressive and sometimes intimidating creditors and debt collectors. However, with the right information, you can negotiate your own debt settlements and be debt-free in about two to three years.
Here are twelve benefits to demonstrate the value of the do-it-yourself debt settlement method.
1. Low investment. Do-it-yourself debt settlement guides are much less expensive than the service fees charged by professional debt settlement companies. For example, the popular Do-It-Yourself Debt Settlement Kit, published by the National Financial Awareness Network, costs only about $150 and is available for purchase online at www.nfan.com.
2. High return. If you were able to settle one $6000 account for 50 percent (which is a typical settlement amount), you would save $3000. That is a 200 percent return on your $150.
3. Save money. Hiring a professional debt settlement company will likely cost you thousands of dollars in service fees, compared to about $150 for a do-it-yourself debt settlement kit.
4. Know thyself. Who do you trust more than yourself with your money? Handing your personal, sensitive financial dealings over to a complete stranger can be unnerving, especially if it is unnecessary.
5. You are your best client. Professional debt settlement companies often service thousands of clients. It is nearly impossible for anyone else to provide the level of service and attention that you can provide to yourself.
6. Stay in the know. By managing your own debt settlement program, you will always know what is going on with your accounts. How can you keep yourself in the dark?
7. Record keeping. As a do-it-yourselfer, you only have your records to keep up with. Professional debt settlement companies often have thousands of clients and each client has multiple accounts to keep up with.
Investment club is formed by a group of people who pool their money for joint investments. If you are a new to investing in stock market and have limited funds, starting an investment club is a great way to learn from other investors and get hands on experience in investing.
Here are some tips to starting an investment club.
1. Make sure all members understand the risks of investing. Many people who invest think they are going to be very successful, and are not prepared to lose all of their money. Unfortunately, there are no guarantees when it comes to the stock market. No one should invest money they are not willing to lose.
2. Find the right people who share the same investment objectives and goals. It is easier to get along with right minded people and learn from each other.
3. Make sure all club members agree to the partnership agreement and any other rules.
4. Join the National Association of Investors Corporation (NAIC) that provides support, information and tools on starting an investment club and investing, and publishes a monthly investor-learning magazine.
5. All members must agree to make a monthly contribution. The typical range of contribution is $20 to $100 a month. Members who contribute more than the required contribution are allowed greater share of profits.
6. Decide on how to meet and the frequency of meetings. For the initial setting up of the club, it may be best for everyone to meet in person. If all meetings are held online, it may be good to meet in person once or twice a year for social interaction. To keep up to date, it is recommended to meet 1-2 times a month.
7. Start with a small number of people. It is easier to come to an agreement when there are fewer members. When the club is established and all formal procedures are in place, new members can be invited to join.
8. Education is the main goal of an investment club. An investment club made up of educated investors will be more successful and cohesive than an investment club which is solely focused on making a profit.
9. Every investment club must have a well-defined investment style or investment philosophy. There must be clear selection criteria such as what type of stocks to invest, the acceptable risk tolerance level and rate of return. All club members should be aware of and agree to the investment style of the club.
Starting and running an investment club is an invaluable learning experience, where you can leverage on the expertise and knowledge of other investors. Investment clubs facilitate the exchange of ideas and collective decisions that are likely to produce sustainable returns.
It is always a good idea to change your strategy based on what the market is doing. This is true no matter how much experience you have in the market.
Bob is the average trader that learned this lesson the hard way. He came into the market during one of the biggest bulls markets ever. He also decided to trade call options because of their huge growth possibilities. After a couple months of paper trading he perfected his system.
Bob now opened an account with $10,000 to trade this new system. Over the course of 2 years he turned this $10,000 into $90,000. Everything is going great, the money is rolling in every month and he feel like the worlds best trader. Then the market crashes. When the market changes his bullish calls buying system no longer works. He was reluctant to change because his system that worked in the past has to work now. But because things are different now he fails to make money.
In fact after 1 year Bob has lost $70,000 trading. He is discouraged that his perfect system failed and pulls his money out thinking if he does he can at least say he came out ahead.
The mistake that Bob made was in thinking that because his system worked in a bulls market it would work in a bears market. It took him losing $70,000 of his previous profit to figure out that wasnt so.
What he should have done was sit on the sidelines and paper trade when the markets changed. If his system still worked on paper maybe he could try betting some real money too. Because his system didnt work he could have tried to develop a bearish system.
That is a common mistake all traders have. The market is always changing and you should be too. It is better to be a cautious trader then a trader who lost all their money.
Iraq has third largest oil reserve in the world and the Iraqi dinar is considered as a good investment option owing to an increase in oil production. The popularity of this currency has increased considerably over time. Many people prefer to buy dinar online.
Oil trading being the main asset of Iraq, it attracts a lot of investment from foreign countries every year. Oil trade has helped a great deal in developing the economic conditions of the country and many private investors are purchasing Iraqi dinar as investment. It is estimated that once the government there reach stability, the investors will make huge profits.
If you are planning to make an investment in the Iraqi currency, there are a few steps to follow:
– Do a proper research before investing and gain a good knowledge about new and old Iraqi dinar.
– There are good chances to get scammed in such an investment. Gather information about the anti counterfeiting measures of the foreign currency.
– It is very important to find an authentic dealer or else you may lose your money. The best way to buy is contacting your local bank. If they sell foreign currency, then that is the safest option. Another place to buy currency is online. It is not only fast but easy too. A good dealer will provide you with all the details and the information related to buying and the risk involved. You can easily browse online and contact a number of dealers.
Finding a credible and trustworthy dealer is a very important thing. You must write down all the doubts you have in mind and ask questions before finalizing the dealer. You can enquire from the dealer about their ratings with the Better Business bureau to check their credibility. Look for a dealer who has been in business for over 4 years. Also check with them the certificates of authenticity to see if the dinars are real. You should also see a copy of US treasury registration. Dont trust everything that a dealer has to say to you without verifying the facts.
You should also keep in mind that the return on any foreign currency is not guaranteed. Your profit will depend on a number of market factors. A lot of people have got good returns by investing in this currency over the years.
Be sure to do proper homework and take some advice from the experts before making any investment.
Owning a McDonald’s franchise can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your life if you know what you’re doing, if you have the resources to qualify and if you do it the right way. However, before you do your share of serving billions and billions of hamburgers worldwide, there’s a few things you need to be aware of in order to make the right decision.
Today, there are roughly over 30,000 restaurants spanning the globe in over 100 countries. McDonald’s franchise has been in existence since 1955 and the franchise owners have played huge roles in the overall success of the company.
When considering to buy a McDonald’s franchise, you have 2 options in which to do so. The first is to purchase an existing restaurant from the company or another franchise owner, which happens to be the most common practice. The second option is to purchase a brand new restaurant that is built from the ground up. In both cases, you must have a minimum of $300,000 down payment that can NOT be borrowed. You have to physically have it in liquid assets.
Other important factors in buying a McDonald’s franchise include having significant business experience, good management skills, the ability to manage finances well, you must be able to execute and deliver on a business plan, you have to maintain exceptional customer service and you have to have a good credit history. If you can’t show you have all of these capabilities, then this franchise may not be a good fit for you.
Most experts will tell you that breaking even in the first 7-10 years is doing a real good job of running your McDonald’s franchise. Part of the ongoing expenses include the traditional expenses like rent, utilities, inventory, wages and of course the 4% royalty fees that are based on gross revenues and not net profits. What’s interesting to know is that the McDonald’s corporation usually owns the land the franchises are on and the franchise owners pay their rent to the corporation. In fact, it can be argued that McDonald’s is actually in the business of real estate since they are one of the largest holders of real estate in the world.
Bottom line is that owing a McDonald’s franchise is not for the timid. You have to have considerable net worth, a good track record and still get approval by the company. Not all franchises are this way and if you don’t qualify for a McDonald’s franchise, then there are plenty of other viable options for you.
If you are on benefits, then you will be the right person to explain how it goes when you are denied loans from any lender. As most of the lending institutions are finicky about credit score of any loan applicant and if they find a person with poor credit score, they will be simply denied loans not only on the grounds of the person on benefits but also with a poor credit score. This is the worst situation when a person will go through who is already on benefits, has been denied loans owing to his bad credit score. As there is a sunrise after every sunset, in the same way one should not loose hope. There are some lenders who really consider the conditions of the person running on benefits and provide loans without checking his or her credit history. These loans are known as bad credit loans for people on benefits which are helpful in meeting the urgent and daily expenses.
The other bad factors are not taken into account like foreclosures, missed payments, IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement), County Court Judgment (CCJ), defaults, etc when the are sanctioned to the loan applicants who are on benefits with a bad credit history. Fair Issac Corporation determines the credit score of a borrower ranging form 300 to 800 points and anyone below 600 points will be declared as bad creditor. If the person is also running on benefits, he would qualify for bad credit loans for people on benefits. The loan amount would range between 1000 and 75000 and it entirely depends upon efficiency of a person to repay the loans or the value of property he has declared as a mortgage to obtain loans. Repayment period has been designed on flexible terms ranging from 1 to 25 years.
There are two different categories of bad credit loans for people on benefits which are unsecured bad credit loans for people on benefits and secured bad credit loans for people on benefits. Unsecured bad credit loans for people on benefits are appropriate for the tenants and non property holders who cannot pledge a property to obtain a loan and secured bad credit loans for people on benefits are ideal for the bad credit people on benefits who are capable of mortgaging their property in the exchange of loan amount. The rate of interest is little bit higher for unsecured bad credit loans for people on benefits whereas a moderate rate of interest is associated with secured bad credit loans for people on benefits.
It is very necessary to look for right kind of lender who would offer with bad credit scores on the internet and online assistance is also there for applying during anytime of the day and as a result approval for the loans also become faster.
If you often work with individuals who are going through divorce proceedings, then you may want to consider becoming a Certified Financial Divorce Specialist (CFDS). Having this credential shows that you have comprehensive information that will help clients explore their financial options related to a divorce agreement. Training for the CFDS will make you better at helping your clients find a better position of financial stability.
Topics Covered in the CFDS Certification
The CFDS training is designed to improve and increase your knowledge of the complexities of the financial problems that are related to divorce agreements. The more you know about the tax, financial, and legal complexities of divorces cases, the better you can provide support for your clients. Furthermore, the course contains guidance on your role as a professional CFDS.
Here is a brief summary of the topics covered by this training program:
Assessing and identifying assets including family home, property, and pensions to career assets and benefit plans.
Overview of the various legal proceedings, the role of a professional CFDS, and the different methods of settling a divorce case.
Identifying the tax problems from the impact of child support and alimony. Identifying the reporting requirements when selling and dividing the house.
Information about malpractice, ethics, and working with other professionals on the case.
How to present and prepare financial affidavits and other reports.
Training Format of CFDS
The CFDS training program is available online. When you order the certification training course, you can expect to receive everything you will need to complete the entire course from the comforts of your office or home. In addition, the package includes a blinder with around 500 pages of content covering the topics mentioned before and more. This foundational case material also combines questions and case studies to make the learning more realistic.
The Family Law Software program is also included in the package. This program helps calculate the financial impact of various options that are under consideration. For instance, you can use this software to determine what will happen to your client if she assumes credit card debt to keep the house. Part of the initial training package allows you five months of access to this program. After the initial five months are over, there will be a monthly fee that includes ongoing access to technical assistance and software updates.
It usually takes around three months to prepare properly for the online examination. After you have successfully completed the examination, you are required to finish a case study while using the Family Law Software. If you successfully complete this, then you will receive your certification.
Starting Your Certified Financial Divorce Specialist Career
A marketing package will come with your certification. This package will provide guidance on how to promote your skills and knowledge. There is a listing of networking opportunities, template for a press release, and other advice that can help you establish yourself in this market as a CFDS.